21 Nov Maternity Nurse CV Template
London, L16 W45
I’m an excellent maternity nurse and very passionate about my job. Maternity Nurse/ Night Nanny, with experience and interest in new born babies, children and their development. I have worked as a Maternity Nurse/ Night Nanny for over 10 years.
Areas of Expertise
- Giving advice on all aspects of baby care including breast or bottle –feeding, setting routines, general baby care and hygiene.
- Baby’s laundry and nursery cleanliness
- Sterilising and making up bottles
- Night feeds
- Reflux & Colic, Teething.
- Helping Mum deal with Post-natal depression
- Breast or bottle-feeding techniques
- Reflux & colic
Brown Family Maternity Nurse 5-15 February 2017
General Duties: Helping mum with the general and wellbeing of the twins, preparing bottles and feeding babies at night and when mum has a break as she was recovering from a c- section, all the necessary duties in regards to the new babies.
Cedar Family Night Nanny August 2016 – January 2017
Looking after a 4months old boy during night while parents were working.
Family #3 Maternity Nurse Date
Nanny College, Masters in being awesome nanny , BSC – 2010
School #2’s Name, Type of Degree (Bachelor, Masters, PhD or Certificate), Name of Degree – Date
Peadiatric First Aid – Safe & Sound Organisation June 2006
Certificate in Child Care and Education May 2003
UK or International Driver’s Licence (Clean Record) July 2000
Interests and Hobbies
Reading and knitting.
References available upon request.