10 Greycoat Place
Our training facilities are within 5 minutes walk of St. James’s Park, 10 minutes from Victoria Station and 10 minutes from Westminster station.
How to get to us:
Victoria Mainline/ Tube Station
The venue is approximately a 10-15 minute walk from this station, which is accessible via the District, Circle and Victoria lines.
- Exit through the entrance, nearest to the underground
- Go straight ahead, pass the 3 bus stops, towards the Victoria Palace Theatre
- You should come up to 2 sets of traffic lights, cross both of them towards the Pret A Manger
- Walk straight and you will be on Victoria Street. (Heading east)(You should have the Pret a Manger to your right) walk about 5 minutes straight ahead until you get to House of Fraser – department store
- At the end of the road cross at the lights and turn right onto Artillery Row (towards the Pub The Greencoat Boy)
- Walk straight and follow the road around and on the corner you should pass a Barclays Bank, a Cafe XLNT and a Costcutter, keep walking straight
- The main entrance to 10 Greycoat Place is on your left (big glass doors), next to Cafe Fresco
St. James’s Park Tube Station
The venue is approximately a 5 minute walk from this station, which is accessible via the District and Circle lines.
- Take Broadway exit
- Turn right to stay on Broadway
- Turn right onto Victoria Street
- Turn left onto Artillery Row
- Follow the road until the junction with Greycoat Place is reached
- The main entrance to 10 Greycoat Place is on your left
The venue is approximately a 10 minute walk from this station, which is accessible via the Jubilee, Circle and District lines.
- Exit the station onto Bridge Street, turn right and cross over the road
- Continue to walk straight until you reach the William Churchhill Statue
- Turn left onto Parliament Square
- Continue walking until you reach Westminster Abbey Church.
- Make a slight left onto Broad Sanctuary
- Continue walking straight and you should arrive onto Victoria Street
- Keep Walking until you reach David Clulow Opticians on your right
- Turn left onto Sutton Ground
- Walk to the end and turn right onto Greycoat Place
- Look at the buildings on your right until you see number 10 on a glass door or the HATA sign.
- If you go past a Cost Cutter or Café Fresco you have gone too far.
Nearest NCP – Queen Elizabeth Centre