Hypnobirthing will teach you how to give and support a birth normally, in an easier, calmer, more comfortable manner whatever the circumstances and it will generate and boost your confidence in your body’s natural ability. Hypnobirthing is the ONLY course that offers the opportunity for a truly shared, inclusive birthing experience, generating trust and confidence in your husband/partner or birth companion.
The workshop is suitable for maternity nurses, doulas, midwives and others involved in the care of mothers during their pregnancy/birth.
A Certificate is provided for your professional portfolio.
A Positive Birth is not about luck – it’s about the right preparation and decision making
On this 2.5 hr Hypnobirthing Workshop you will gain an overview of how and why a complete Hypnobirthing course is so effective, and totally supported by Private and NHS Maternity Units in London and the UK
– How anxiety & fear during pregnancy cause long, difficult, painful labours – and how to replace anxiety with calm and excitement
– How to build confidence and trust in your body and baby during pregnancy- and why that matters
– Highly effective deep relaxation, breathing & stress release techniques for pregnancy, labour – and skills for life!
– How to create the ideal birthing room/ environment – not what you see on TV show ‘One Born Every Minute’!
– Hugs Before Drugs! Why Husbands/ Partners in birth matter – practical tips/techniques including a special massage
– We’ll also be dispelling some myths! – (Up to date NICE Guidelines)
Rosie Goode is passionate about helping women to have a confident and positive birth and is incredibly supportive. She is also a qualified therapist who provides professional help to women going through emotional difficulties after their birthing experiences.
She was trained by Marie Mongan, of the HypnoBirthing Institute and has been a Hypnobirthing teacher since 2004. Rosie is one of the UKs most experienced Hypnobirthing Specialists and has taught over 2500 couples, including friends and family of Prince William and Kate, and is recommended by midwives and doctors across London.
We are about a 10-15 minute walk from London Victoria train station. Or we are 5 minutes from St James Park and Westminster underground stations.
Free for HATA’s Level 4 Maternity Nurse Students.
Home Affairs Training Academy (HATA), 10 Greycoat Place, Victoria, SW1P 1SB, London, United Kingdom